to enhance structure in safety management
Safety directors have a lot on their plate. Having checklists helps provide for consistency in training, inspections, and employee observations and other tasks. The following are customizable checklists developed specifically for the trucking industry.
The checklists on this page can be downloaded and used by anyone. However there are many more customizable checklists within Midwestern Insurance Alliance’s Risk Management Center – which is only accessible to workers’ compensation policyholders of Midwestern Insurance Alliance.
- Employee Observation Checklist
- Equipment Inspection Guide
- Forklift Operator Evaluation Checklist
- Injury Prevention Discussion Tracker (Van)
- Injury Prevention Discussion Tracker (Flatbed)
- Injury Prevention Discussion Tracker (Tankers)
- Premises Inspection Checklist
- Road Test Observation Guide
- Safety Management Checklist
- Safety Training Checklist